As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Pals For Life relies on donations from individuals, companies and foundations in order to support our life-changing work. Your tax-deductible donations will be put to work to improve people's lives through the help of our animal companion programs.
Gifts to Honor a Person or Animal...
To honor an animal or person that has passed, or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, adoption of a new pet, or another special day, please complete the Tribute Information section on our donation form or on our online donation page.
Prefer to Donate Online?
Prefer to mail your donation?
Please mail your check to: Pals For LIfe, 939 Radnor Road, Wayne PA 19087
Prefer to phone in your donation?
Call Paula or Jeanne at (610) 687-1101
We are always in need of donated supplies, as follows:
Canned and dry cat food
Kitty litter - both scoopable and clay
Dog treats - NO DOG FOOD
Copy paper - white and colors
Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pals For Life? Ways in which Pals For Life, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pals For Life. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your life time.
Gifts from your Will or Trust
A bequest to Pals For Life will continue a legacy of love. Here is how it works.
Include a bequest to Pals For Life in your will or trust. (Here is sample language for your will.)
- You can make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to to be used as an endowment.
- You can Indicate either a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- A bequest is is easy to arrange and will not affect your current lifestyle in any way.
Benefits to you
- Your assets remain under your control over your lifetime.
- You can change your gift in the event your circumstances change.
- Under current law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
In appreciation of your support, you will become a member of the Pals Angel Society and will be recognized in our Annual Report.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.