Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pals For Life? Ways in which Pals For Life, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pals For Life. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your life time.
Gifts from your Will or Trust
A bequest to Pals For Life will continue a legacy of love. Here is how it works.
Include a bequest to Pals For Life in your will or trust. (Here is sample language for your will.)
- You can make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to to be used as an endowment.
- You can Indicate either a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- A bequest is is easy to arrange and will not affect your current lifestyle in any way.
Benefits to you
- Your assets remain under your control over your lifetime.
- You can change your gift in the event your circumstances change.
- Under current law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
In appreciation of your support, you will become a member of the Pals Angel Society and will be recognized in our Annual Report.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.